What do I do for fun?

Monday, August 11, 2008

So people say I'm cute, but I know that being cute only gets you so far. I need to continually add to my act.

So my first new act was my pee-pee dodge act. Where as you try to change my diaper, I try to squirt on you. I got my mommy several times, but my daddy is too quick.

My mommy also puts a pee-pee teepee on me now so that act should be over. There's a picture of this but mommy doesn't want me to hate them for posting that picture when I'm older.

So now that they've tired of my squirting act, I present to you, my first dance number.



I'm dancing to "In The Mood" by Glenn Miller and you can purchase it here.

2 comments:

Django said...

Hey, Sejoon the boogie-baby !!!
Great to see you in full action and stamina.
I also want to see your pee-shooting-anyone-nearby.
Grandpa

Django said...

Hey, Sejoon the boogie-baby !!!
Great to see you in full action and stamina.
I also want to see your pee-shooting-anyone-nearby.
Grandpa