1 Month old today

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm 1 month old today. Only my maternal grandmother bought me a present. It's a cloth book shaped like a puppy.

Busy 1st month. Unpacking, getting to know people, hooking up the cable. But I think I'm finally getting settled in.

In any case, I know some people are just looking for pics but since I've been fussy the past couple of days, and none of the pics are any good, here are some other pics from the past 10 days.

This is how I looked 8 days ago, when I was getting "kicky" and mommy decided to swaddle me.



I look like a burrito. Incidentally, mommy had daddy go drive and find a place for some mexican food.

Here I am about 9 days ago.



And another one from the same night.



And here's another one from today just for my daddy who still like to poke me while I'm sleeping. It's a little blurry but my daddy stopped poking me in the butt when I'm sleeping.



1 comments:

Django said...

Sejoon,
Indeed everyone in Seoul has been asking for more pics of yours.
You look more adorable by the day.
We can hardly wait to meet and hold you to our chest.

Grandpa and grandma