Bath time

Monday, August 18, 2008

Well I've had it this time. When mommy wasn't in the room, daddy blasted some gas right at me. He said it was an "accident" but he was guffawing like crazy so I have to assume he did it on purpose. So I decided to pee everywhere while he was changing my diaper. Mommy was not amused and decreed that it was "bath time". The thing is, since I still have my umbilical cord remnants, I can't get it wet, so bath time, is basically me getting a sponge bath.

First they strip me down and sponge me down in my personal bath tub.



Then they have to wash my hair cause somehow, I got pee everywhere.



Then they put me in my duck towel to dry off.



Finally, back into fresh clothes, and then I ruin the whole shower, by slobbering over my fist as soon as the last button is buttoned up.

0 comments: