Busy Day

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well I'm off to Seoul next week but this weekend has been very busy. First I went to a baby shower on Saturday with Mommy. Unfortunately, the camera didn't have enough battery life so no pictures from that.

But on Sunday, I went to visit my cousin, Madeleine. She was due 1 day before I was but I jumped the gun by about 7 weeks. Here's our first pic of the day.





We hit it off immediately, as you can see here.





but there were some difference in opinions





but for the most part, we saw eye to eye








Then it was off to see Chung and Emily who talked to Daddy and Mommy and I met Zoe but I was pooped so they took a picture of me. I hope Zoe doesn't grow up to cheat at fantasy baseball like her daddy does.






The next and final stop on my busy Saturday was to Auntie Shinwon and Uncle Jeff and saw Uncle Jeff's mom. What a nice lady!




At this point I had to put my foot down and demand that they take me home cause I was tired and hungry and wanted to sleep in my own bed but boy did I meet a lot of people today.

0 comments: