Labor Day weekend

Monday, September 1, 2008

I've officially outgrown all of my preemie clothes and now I'm wearing all my "big" boy clothes (relatively speaking). All this growing is hard work and that's why we have labor day. So I decided to relax this labor day weekend and meet my Auntie Alice.



She's pretty nice but she encourages my daddy to tease me.



This is when mommy was changing my diaper, my daddy put 2 of my pee-pee teepees on my head to look like horns.



Here daddy decides to put all my stuffed toys on my back as I'm laying helplessly on my stomach.



Here mommy and Alice put a bow on my head to see if I would make a pretty girl.



And finally here's a picture of me reaching for my mommy to help me but she's busy taking pictures.

1 comments:

Django said...

Wow, Sejoon.
You are already 7 lbs and 2 oz? And we hear that you can turn over onto your back! That is a gold medal stuff.

Can you show us your pictures with your mom's face in it? All we see now is her arms.

Grandpa